Between Ruzomberok and Ludrova village solitary church is situated. Allegedly around church was village. When Mongol invasions came, inhabitants escaped to mountains and never came back.
The church is traditional gothic building with plane ceiling nave, quadrate sanctuary and squared sacristy on the north side. Sanctuary has low crucial vault with massive ribs. Triumphal arch has irregular, light pointed archivolt. At the end of 15th century was nave extended by south narthex and the west facade was enlarged with a squared steeple.

Medieval wall paintings, made in technique fresco secco, are covering in double layers wall and vault of the all sanctuary and in one layer intrinsic stripe of triumphal arch and part of northern wall of the nave (except consecrated cross under figure of St. Margarita). On the exterior eastern wall of the sanctuary are also traces after medieval polychromic art. By the fitting light it is possible to identify great figure of St. Christopher. On the vault is a picture of the Day of Reckoning, 12 apostles, coronation of Virgin Mary, on the wall tableaus from life and suffering of Salvatore. Remarkable is shrine in the wall of the sanctuary (pastophorium – it is situated only in very old churches)

Master of templars Gottfried Herberstein was buried in the underneath of the church according to legend, he suddenly died during his visitation of a monastery on the mount Mnich in 1230. The hill was connected with church up to the legend by subterranean tunnel. Tunnels should lead to south direction to the mound called Cereny, which is located between Liptovska Stiavnica and Ludrova. There is also remarkable entry to the underground.