Malinovo

Today's mansion in Malinovo (Mazánik 2000).

Remains of moat (water jump) (Mazánik 2000).

Village is mentioned at 1209. Local water castle latter become a centre of nobility Malinovo (Everhard). Till the end of 15th century was owned by counts from Pezinok and Sv. Jur, later owned by different noble families. Castle has three towers and several buildings. During last third of 17th century a mansion was build which was surrounded by water jump as well. During first half of 19century was rebuild into classical renaissance chapel (approx. 1677) . The construction of original castle is accredited to the Templar Knights.